Magic Lantern Slide: Aphides in water
This photographic slide shows a number of aphids. The slide was part of the collection belonging to John Crabtree and is within a set of slides of nature and biological topics.
- Accession Loan No.
- Collection Class
- Social and industrial history
- glasspaperphotographic emulsion
- Common Name
- Magic Lantern Slide: Aphides in water
- Simple Name
- Inscription Transcription
- handwritten 'Aphides in water' on top edge binding strip; '26' on corner label
- Period Classification
- Victorian (1837-1901); Edwardian (1901-1914); World War I (1914-1918)
- Production Country
- United Kingdom
- Production Person Initials
- John H.
- Production Person Surname
- Production Year Low
- Production Year High